Search Indicators (Page)¶
search_indicators_page(search_term=None, enclave_ids=None, from_time=None, to_time=None, indicator_types=None, tags=None, excluded_tags=None, page_size=None, page_number=None)¶
Search for indicators containing a search term.
- search_term (str) – The term to search for. If empty, no search term will be applied. Otherwise, must be at least 3 characters.
- enclave_ids (list(str)) – list of enclave ids used to restrict to indicators found in reports in specific enclaves (optional - by default reports from all of the user’s enclaves are used)
- from_time (int) – start of time window in milliseconds since epoch (optional)
- to_time (int) – end of time window in milliseconds since epoch (optional)
- indicator_types (list(str)) – a list of indicator types to filter by (optional)
- tags (list(str)) – Name (or list of names) of tag(s) to filter indicators by. Only indicators containing ALL of these tags will be returned. (optional)
- excluded_tags (list(str)) – Indicators containing ANY of these tags will be excluded from the results.
- page_number (int) – the page number to get.
- page_size (int) – the size of the page to be returned.