PhishingSubmission(submission_id=None, title=None, priority_event_score=None, status=None, context=None)¶
Models a PhishingSubmission
contextis a dictionary containing these fields: indicatorType, indicatorValue, sourceKey, normalizedIndicatorScore
- submission_id – The id of the email submission
- title – The title of the email submission (email subject)
- priority_event_score – The score of the email submission
- status – The current triage status of a submission (“UNRESOLVED”, “CONFIRMED”, or “IGNORED”)
- context – A list containing dicts which represent IOCs, sources, and scores that contributed to to the triage score.
Creates a phishing submission object from a dictionary.
Parameters: phishing_submission – The phishing submission dictionary. Returns: The PhishingSubmission object.