Get Reports (Page)¶
get_reports_page(is_enclave=None, enclave_ids=None, tag=None, excluded_tags=None, from_time=None, to_time=None)¶
Retrieves a page of reports, filtering by time window, distribution type, enclave association, and tag. The results are sorted by updated time. This method does not take
page_sizeparameters. Instead, each successive page must be found by adjusting the
Note: This endpoint will only return reports from a time window of maximum size of 2 weeks. If you give a time window larger than 2 weeks, it will pull reports starting at 2 weeks before the “to” date, through the “to” date.
- is_enclave (boolean) – restrict reports to specific distribution type (optional - by default all accessible reports are returned).
- enclave_ids (list(str)) – list of enclave ids used to restrict reports to specific enclaves (optional - by default reports from all of user’s enclaves are returned)
- tag (list(str)) – Name (or list of names) of tag(s) to filter reports by. Only reports containing ALL of these tags will be returned.
- excluded_tags (list(str)) – Reports containing ANY of these tags will be excluded from the results.
- from_time (int) – start of time window in milliseconds since epoch (optional)
- to_time (int) – end of time window in milliseconds since epoch (optional)